Friday 29 June 2012

Booster Juice is a company which promotes healthy, active and environmentally friendly lifestyle.  The employees are ambassadors of the brand and I have the opportunity to experience it first-hand.  Starting mid-January I was hired to work customer service at the franchise located in Sherway Gardens Mall in Etobicoke.
My uniform is a sport style shirt with the phrase “Fruit Full Life” on the back, emphasizing the healthy fruit and yogurt smoothies, freshly squeezed vegetable juices, and the popular wheat-grass shot.  The wheatgrass shot is wheatgrass, a nutrient rich type of grass which is juiced and taken like a shot.
I have about ten co-workers who are friendly, outgoing and are great at teaching me the tasks I need to learn, the recipes and the menu.  The fruit and yogurt smoothies are a combination of juice, sorbet, yogurt, ice, and 0 to many Boosters. 
Boosters have various benefits:
·         Heightened Metabolism
·         Energy
·         Memory Boosting
·         Calcium
·         Protein
·         And many more!
After my first three shifts I learnt more about the company, its policies  and  how much Booster Juice means to customers.  In upcoming posts I look forward to learning and reporting more about this modern company!

No comments:

Post a Comment